Sunday 3 September 2017

Lot tour: Josh and Elspeth's house

Okay, so here is the requested lot tour of Josh and Elspeth's house. I was sick this week, then busy with work and other things and didn't end up getting a chance to play, so there was no story update on Thursday. I prefer lot tours to be extras rather than in place of story updates but I figure a tour is better than nothing!

Anyway, it's going to be a short one, as it's a pretty small place, really. There is an empty bedroom and an extra bathroom that I haven't shown off. There is also a sizeable backyard but there's nothing in it, so no pics of that either!



Here's the exterior. Normally, I'm pretty good with links but I don't have one for this house! It's from MTS and that's all I can tell you! I'll keep looking and add the link if I find it. 








Their living room. I may still change the staircase. I considered bringing some of Josh and Elspeth's furniture over from their old place but in the end, I didn't even check what they used to have. This is their new life as a couple on their own, so all new stuff seemed fitting anyway. 




The kitchen. Taking pics of this, I've decided I need a better wall. Something that pops a little more. 


The bathroom, which is basically identical to the one upstairs. 




And finally, the bedroom, which might also need a slightly more eye-catching wallpaper. Nothing too garish but maybe a pale blue or green or something. 

So there it is! Josh and Elspeth should be able to stay here for a while, as there's space for at least one kid. I do consider it their first home and not their forever home though, so I imagine they'll move at some point. :)

12 comments:

  1. I really like Elspeth's desk (Is that hers, it looks like a game designer's desk). And the kitchen is so efficient looking, very nice. Hope you are feeling better and have a better week coming up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elspeth and Josh share a desk, so it's both of theirs. Until your comment, I never thought about how strange that is! Most people in RL have their own computers and desks but most of my sims share one for the whole household!

      Thanks for looking and commenting!

      Delete
  2. It is a very pretty little house, one that looks very playable, too. Yes, the kitchen and bedroom would definitely profit from some livelier wallpaper, but they look good as they are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only one play session here so far but so far, so good, in terms of playability. The wallpaper will do for now but eventually, I'll replace it with something more interesting. :)

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  3. What a cute little starter house! I'm glad they have a little extra room so they can stay in it for a while. Personally, I like the gray with the bright colors in the bedroom. I can see why you'd want it to pop a bit more in the kitchen, though. A bright backsplash or tile on the exterior walls would be neat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I rarely use one bedroom houses, because my sims can't stay in them for very long! I can see what you mean about the bedroom walls - the kitchen situation is a bit more dire, lol. I hadn't thought of a backsplash but that could work too. :)

      Thanks for looking and commenting!

      Delete
  4. Very nice, as usual you decorated it so great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it!

      Thanks for looking and commenting!

      Delete
  5. They have a very nice home. It's nice that they can stay a while, I'm very curious how they will be as parents and what their kid(s) will be like! What is their IFS?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! Josh and Elspeth both have a very sensible IFS - Elspeth's is 3 and Josh's is 2. So they're not likely to have a huge family. :)

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  6. Always love seeing a lot tour and their home looks perfect for them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the tour!

      Thanks for looking and commenting!

      Delete