Monday 19 September 2016

Download: Pretty Quote Posters

An update is coming! I have the pictures, they're all uploaded, it's written - I just need to dump it all into Blogger and format it properly. That will happen sometime this week.

In the meantime, I bring you my Day 2 gift from N99's August Goodies. I love decorating my younger sims' rooms with posters but I was in dire need of some girlier ones. So I made some and decided to share.


They're all on Grilled Cheese, so as long as you have Nightlife, you should be good to go!

Download them here! Everything is clearly labelled, so you can delete any you don't want.

2 comments:

  1. Love! I want them for my RL walls! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sometimes I make things for my sims but sometimes they're kind of for myself as well. ;)

      Delete