Sunday 10 November 2013

You say it's your birthday, October 2040



Another month in Sullivan and another little boy celebrating his first birthday!



This time, it's Alex Moretti's turn!


Despite his propensity for eating dolls rather than playing with them, he is already proving to be just as sweet as both his parents and his older siblings. 


He is an extremely happy little kid!

Most of the time anyway!

Bonus shots:

Here's Alex with his dad Nick, because I don't think we've seen much of Nick, post-rebuild. 


Also, probably the most hilarious picture I have ever taken of a toddler! He was shrugging his shoulders, like "Why? Why am I up on this counter when I just want to follow my dad around?"

Comparisons (although it is patently obvious which parent he favours):

Here's little Alex once again...



and here's his dad Nick at roughly the same age...

...and his mum Sarah!

Notes:
  • Alex's hair might be darker next time you see him. I haven't recategorised those two browny Pooklet colours that are categorised as black.
  • Love Alex! Isn't he adorable? I knew he would be though. Nick and Sarah's kids all turned out amazingly cute, considering how odd she looked as a child!

10 comments:

  1. Great pictures! The yellow romper suits little Alex's sunny disposition :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! I only put Alex in that because I rolled orange for his favourite colour but it turned out to really suit him. :)

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  2. Alex really is a cutie! But I wouldn't have thought otherwise from Sarah and Nick's kids :)

    He does look a lot like his dad.
    I think it's nice that all 4 of the kids look so different, but still look so much like their parents :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah and Nick have had four rather adorable kids, haven't they? I wasn't sure how their genes would mix but it worked out well.

      Yeah, I think the kids are all quite similar facially (I think Alex is very, very much like Thomas) but I like that they all have different colouring to make up for it. Not one of them has the same hair colour and complexion as any of the others.

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Isn't he? I <3 him!

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  4. Awww! More little Nicks running around is not a bad thing. :) How sweet he looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true. Nick is probably one of my cutest toddlers ever. :)

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  5. Aww too cute!! He totally looks like a young Nick, such a sweetie! I always liked Sarah's odd looks, she's been a favorite since that toddler picture of her was taken. And she has a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thomas looked like a young Nick too but not as much as Alex, seeing he is so much fairer. But I think looking at Thomas gives us a good idea what Alex will look like as a kid anyway. ;)

      I like Sarah's looks a lot more now that I know she can make non-terrifying looking children, lol! I'm so shallow.

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete