Birthday: September 27, 2013
Age: 31 years old
Traits: Curious, Childish, Considerate, Spirited, Lazy
Parents: Wade and Amelia Gottlieb
Siblings: Noah Gottlieb, Emma Gottlieb, Michael Gottlieb
Romantic History: Jack Benton (ex-boyfriend)
Partner: Oliver Gentry (married, December 2043)
Education: College graduate (Philosophy major)
Job: Sous Chef (Culinary)
Previous Employment: Executive Assistant (Business)
Businesses Owned: The Claudette
Lifetime want: Have 20 Simultaneous Best Friends (achieved)
10 Facts About Sophie (written c. Sullivan year 2033):
- She's not sure she really belongs at uni but she's sticking it out for the year she has left. Her grades are mediocre, because she's really not into it.
- Among her friends, Sophie is the peacemaker, a role she's not particularly comfortable with at the moment.
- She considers her parents to be "cool", considering their relative youth compared to her friends' parents and their laid back attitude. But she'd never tell them that.
- Sophie inherited her grandmother's talent for music but none of the enthusiasm for it. She took piano lessons as a child but abandoned them as soon as she started high school.
- If it was socially acceptable, Sophie probably never would have stopped playing with her toys from childhood.
- She is a procrastinator of the highest order.
- Sophie has wanted to be a chef for as long as she can remember. Originally, it was just her way of emulating her mother and grandfather but over the years, it's become her true passion.
- While she was with Jack (for six years!), she sometimes wondered if she was missing out on anything by not dating around a little more.
- She is terrible with money. Her family is very wealthy, so it's not something she ever had to think about when she was younger.
- Caffeine has no effect on Sophie, though it would be helpful if it did; she's not a morning person!